192.168.10.1-192.168.l0.1 is the default IP address that is used by most of the router companies like the PTCL, TP-Link, D-Link, in order to access the admin page of the router. Unlike other IP addresses, this 192.168.10.1 IP address is a private IP address, that has got some kind of restrictions in order to get to the access of the admin panel.
To access the admin panel hit the link below:
DEFAULT LOGINS CREDENTIALS FOR 192.168.10.1 admin:
TIPS TO MAKE SURE YOUR CONNECTION IS ALL SET:
Below are mentioned some of the tips that you got to check before you connect to this 192.168.l0.1 ptcl:
- Firstly, disconnect your modem from the power supply
- To the back of the modem, you will have to connect the ethernet cable to it
- Now, connect the WAN jack to the back of the wireless router
- Then, plug in another new Ethernet cable to the LAN jack port, which is present at the back of the router. Connect it to the computer
- Now, connect the cable modem and also the router to the power outlet
- Now, switch on the power button that is at the back of your device
HOW TO LOG IN TO 192.168.10.1?
If you have a router that uses this 192.168.l0.1 admin login as the default IP address, please follow the below simple steps to log in:
- First of all, you got to check if your connection is made properly. For this, please check whether the power, WAN, LAN, and WLAN lights are switched ON. The power button light should remain steady. The other three lights or diodes should be blinking or flashing continuously.
- Next, open your preferred web browser, and type in this 192.168.10.1 IP address in the address bar. Sometimes, even after you would have entered the correct login credentials, there would be some kind of error messages that would pop up. So, in that case, you got to check out for some misspellings too.
- However, if you have genuinely forgotten your login credentials, then you can easily retrieve them. The steps for recovering the login credentials are elaborated in the next section.
Changing The Local 192.168.10.1 IP Address
Another setting you may wish to change is the local IP address of your router, with more on the differences between the local and the public IP address detailed below. If you do change your router’s local IP address, you will not be able to access the router with 192.168.10.1, so you should ensure to remember your new address. To change the address:
- Go to the setup menu or similarly-named option
- Click on the network settings option.
- Under the router settings, type in your desired IP address
- Save the changes.
HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE NETWORK NAME AND PASSWORD VIA 192.168.l0.1 tenda?
Changing your SSID and password of your wireless network via the admin console of your router. Once you get access to the admin console of your router, you will have the option to change the SSID and password, and set it as per your requirements.
For doing this, please follow these easy steps as explained below:
- Login to the admin console by typing in the IP address in the address bar of your preferred web browser
- Once you have logged in, go to Home>Wireless>Security option
- Next, scroll down and search for the Network Name of the SSID. Here, you got to enter your SSID in the field that is provided for it
- If you wish to change the password, select the encryption protocol for the wireless network. Now, enter the new password in the WPA passphrase field
- Finally, click on the Apply / Save, in order to confirm the changes that you have made so far
192.168.10.1 vs. 192.168.l0.1-What is the Difference?
- A great many people consistently mistype the digit “1” by composing “I” all things being equal. On the off chance that you investigate, you will see that the subsequent location has a letter rather than a digit.
- The thing is, router IP addresses don’t utilize letter sets they just use digits.
- So to keep away from mistakes while attempting to get to your router administrator board utilizing this IP address, twofold check the location subsequent to composing to guarantee it doesn’t contain any letter set.
HOW TO PERFORM A FACTORY RESET OF YOUR MODEM?
There might be some cases, wherein you would have forgotten the password. So, in those cases, you could easily regain the original password using the default user name and password of the router.
Below are mentioned the steps in order to retrieve the login user name and password of your router:
- Grab any sharp or a pointed object – for example, a toothpick or even a paper clip would do
- There will be a small reset button that is hidden at the back of your route
- Using this paper clip or the toothpick, long press and hold the button for about 10 to 15 seconds and then leave it free
- Once the router lights start to blink, it is an indication that the router is getting ready to reboot
- Once it rebooted, the entire router will get reset to the factory mode
- Now, you will be able to log in to the admin console using the default password and user name
TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS FOR 192.168.l0.1 admin login ptcl:
There are some cases where we would be stuck with some issues that would lead us to troubleshoot the problems from our end. Below are the cases that could help us with troubleshooting the problems:
INVALID IP ADDRESS
Usually, it is quite difficult to enter the IP address and there are many chances to get the wrong IP address entered. So, when you by mistakenly enter any extra digit or some unnecessary character, you will be taken to a different page. Or in some worst cases, the page will not load at all. So, to avoid such errors, you can just copy and paste the IP address in the address bar of your web browser.
MISSING ETHERNET CABLE
Most of the routers would require some kind of a physical connection before you could get access to the IP address. In these cases, ethernet cables are being used. This is a very simple connection between the router and the computer.
After following all these steps mentioned above and if you are still not able to get your router connected with the IP address, then there are high chances that your router is not working the way it should be working as said. There might be some issues with the placement of the components inside of the router. So, in these cases, the best option is to consult any expert of professionals in this field, or you could even ask the router’s manufacturer.
Regularly Asked Questions
Q1 – I can not get to the web the executives page.
- Assurance you are making the right IP address. While a couple of switches maintain 192.168.0.1, others may maintain a substitute variation. Sort out some way to discover your switch passage IP address.
- Use another program and endeavor again.
- Restart your switch and hold up a few minutes of seconds being endeavoring again.
- Check-in case the switch’s LAN port is viably associated with the modem’s link.
- 192.168.o.1 is an invalid IP address that guarantees you enter the URL properly.
Q2 – I can not get to the web after arrangement.
- Check if you have a working information plan or on the other hand if your month-to-month information portion is outperformed.
- If your affiliation type is PPPoE, by then you need to contact your web laborer provider for the username and secret word. Without entering the right nuances it will not get related. In this way for Static IP type, you need to enter nuances as indicated by your ISP.
- In case you are changing your switch yet the web affiliation is old, by then you need to incorporate the old MAC Address in the new game plan. It is consistently found in Internet Network decisions under the Advanced board. At the point when you got it incorporate it under the Use Custom MAC Address field.
Q3 – How would I be able to change my default Router IP address?
For various security reasons, it is recommended to have a changed switch IP address. Here is the way to do it:
- TP-Link: Login to your web interface > Advanced > Network > LAN > Change as preferred in IP Address field > Save changes.
- D-Link: Access your administrator board > Setup Tab > Network Settings > Router Settings > Router IP Address > Save Settings.
- Netgear: Login to NetGear Genie > Advanced > Setup > LAN Setup > LAN TCP/IP Setup > IP Address > Apply Changes.
D-Link ROUTER LOGIN SETUP Using 192.168.10.1?
- The first step connects your Dlink router with your laptop or desktop using an Ethernet cable.
- Turn on your PC.
- Open any web browser and type http://192.168.10.1 or 192.168.10.1 and press enter
- finally, your Dlink Login panel will be open now enter default username and password.
Netgear ROUTER LOGIN SETUP Using 192.168.10.1?
- The first step connect (or) plug the Netgear router with your Windows PC
- Then Open any web browser
- Type your router IP 192.168.10.1> Enter
- Enter the Router username and password.
- Go to Wireless Settings and modifying settings.
TP-Link ROUTER LOGIN SETUP Using 192.168.10.1?
- The first step Connect your TP-LINK Router with the PC using the RJ45 cable.
- Open Your chrome browser and type 192.168.10.1 and press enter
- Then enter your default router username and password. The router Admin page will open up. Now apply the required settings.
BRANDS THAT ARE USING 192.168.10.1 login IP ADDRESS:
Some of the brands that make use of this IP address are as follows:
- We Vo
- Media Link
- Tren Dnet
- Ic Intracom
- Radio locus
- Zy Xel
- Jet Stream
POPULAR ROUTER BRANDS:
Some of the popular router brands are as follows:
- D Link router login
- Asus router login
- Cisco router login
- Tenda router login
- Arris router login
- Comtrend router login
- Netgear router login
- Tp Link router login
- Linksys router login
- Belkin router login
POPULAR ROUTER IP ADDRESS:
These most popular router IP addresses areas listed below:
- 192.168.10.1 d link
- 192.168.10.1 is not opening
- 192.168.l0.1 tenda
- 192.168.10.1 wifi repeater setup
- 192.168.l0.1 Ptcl wifi password
- 192.168.10.1 uppoon