192.168.10.1-192.168.l0.1 is the default IP address that is used by most router companies like the PTCL, TP-Link, and D-Link, in order to access the admin page of the router. Unlike other IP addresses, this 192.168.10.1 IP address is a private IP address, that has got some kind of restrictions in order to get access to the admin panel.
All home broadband routers have a default, private IP address set by the router manufacturer for administrative purposes and as a gateway for home networking. Several manufacturers, including Netgear, D-Link, and ZyXEL,
With a private IP address like 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi users can only access the address from within a home network. As with public IP addresses, a user can plug 192.168.10.1 into a browser’s address bar, but the page loads the router’s graphical user interface instead of a Web page.
How to log in to 192.168.10.1?
If you have a router that uses this 192.168.l0.1 admin login as the default IP address, please follow the below simple steps to log in:
- First of all, you got to check if your connection is made properly. For this, please check whether the power, WAN, LAN, and WLAN lights are switched ON. The power button light should remain steady. The other three lights or diodes should be blinking or flashing continuously.
- Next, open your preferred web browser, and type in this 192.168.10.1 IP address in the address bar. Sometimes, even after you would have entered the correct login credentials, there would be some kind of error message that would pop up. So, in that case, you got to check out for some misspellings too.
- However, if you have genuinely forgotten your login credentials, then you can easily retrieve them. The steps for recovering the login credentials are elaborated in the next section.
However, if it isn’t the default login IP address of your router and you’re not aware of what the default IP address of your router is, here’s what you can do:-
- First step Open CMD (command prompt)
- Then, type ipconfig and press enter.
- You’ll now be able to see your default IP address next to the default gateway.
For MAC OS:
- Go to system preferences which can be found in the Apple menu at the top left of your desktop.
- Go to network tab > network connection.
- Now, click on advance > TCP/IP.
- You can now see your default IP address on the right side.
Finally, you can find the default IP address of your router. Once you’ve found it, you may enter or change the username and password combination to log in.
Also, read https://www.matewalk.com
Changing the Router Password (Access to Settings)
- To change the login information for your Link One router, go to the top menu under “Tools”;
- In the side menu located on your left, go to “Change password”;
- The following information will be requested:
- Current password;
- New Password;
- Confirm new password;
- For the current password, type “admin” as used previously;
- For the new password, just choose the desired password to access your router. It is important to remember that from now on the password to access the router settings will no longer be the factory default and in case of forgetting it will be necessary to reset the router.
- Confirm the new password to proceed;
- Finally, press the “Ok” button. A window will appear confirming the password change, press “Ok” again;
- Go to the “tools” menu again, and press the “reboot router” button;
- To test the new router settings password, log in again after reboot.
This tutorial can be useful for those who are having problems accessing or using their Link One router and want to configure it again. If you have forgotten the password to access the router, you can reset the device (it is necessary to press the reset button physically located on the router), and in this way carry out all the configuration of your Link One manually.
A new method for Router configuration using 192.168.10.1 IP
You can easily change your router’s configuration if you know its IP address. Unless you’ve changed it, it will still be the default—either 192.168.10.1 or another address specified in the user’s manual. If you connect the router to your computer with an Ethernet cable and type that IP address into a web browser, you should be directed to the router’s configuration interface.
The interface will ask you for a username and password. Again, unless you’ve changed them, the username and password will still be set to the default; for most Netgear routers the default username is “admin,” and the default password is “password.” Type those in, and you should have access to all of the router’s configuration settings.
Above are the methods to log in to your router from devices such as Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
All gaming sites us in this 192.168.10.1IP address like game turbo
Default Router Username and Password List
|Router Brand||Default IP Address||Default Username||Default Password|
Here are some commonly misspelled IP mistakes users make and the proper way of entering them:
Incorrect: 192.168.l0.l login
Correct: 192.168.10.1 login
- By way of ethernet or WiFi make sure you suitably link the router to the PC or various devices.
- In these cases where the connections are protected, reboot the gadgets linked with the router. Just unplug the modem & switch. After a couple of seconds plug it. Before again checking wait for around two minutes.
- After disabling the firewall retry, it gets turned on.
- If such steps don’t work, try to reset the factory setting on the router by pushing the reset key on the router.
PTCL is the short form for Pakistan Telecommunication company limited. PTCL is the best telecommunication company in Pakistan. It is located in Islamabad, Pakistan. The company has an employee strength of around 18,000. The company provides internet services all over the country even to remote areas. The company also provides routers to subscribed users. PTCL routers mostly use 192.168.10.1 but sometimes it is mistakenly typed as 192.168.l0.1. If you need to access the settings page of the PTCL routers, you need to log in to the PTCL Portal. As said earlier, the IP address of the PTCL portal is 192.168.10.1. Below are the methods to log in to the PTCL portal.
192.168.l0.1 admin login ptcl
- The first step Go to 192.168.10.1 Ptcl Portal official login page with your Windows PC
- Once you successfully logged in, now see the router login page
- Type your router IP 192.168.10.1 and enter the username and password
- 192.168.10.1 Ptcl Porta page will open up
- Now you can customize all your settings and also change the WiFi password.
Update the Router`s Firmware
Updating the router’s firmware is constantly an excellent idea. In order to do this, you want to visit your router’s producer internet site and take a look at if there may be an upgrade (update) available. And in case you ever join a brand new tool for your laptop again, ensure to constantly select the choice known as Home.
BRANDS THAT ARE USING 192.168.10.1 login IP ADDRESS:
Some of the brands that make use of this IP address are as follows:
- We Vo
- Media Link
- Tren Diet
- Ic Intracom
- Radio locus
- Zy Xel
- Jet Stream
POPULAR ROUTER BRANDS:
Some of the popular router brands are as follows:
- D Link router login
- Asus router login
- Cisco router login
- Tenda router login
- Arris router login
- Comtrend router login
- Netgear router login
- Tp-Link router login
- Linksys router login
- Belkin router login
POPULAR ROUTER IP ADDRESS:
These most popular router IP addresses areas listed below:
So, this is all about the IP address 192.168.10.1 and all the important information regarding this IP address, the stepwise procedure for logging in by using this 192.168.10.1 IP address, and information about the factor resetting the wifi routers. The prime purpose and functions of the IP addresses especially consist of locating the host and connecting to the host for the data transfer packets.